Procrastination

I just ordered this book from Amazon. Three hundred pie recipes plus a bajillion different kinds of crust from a bigger pie aficionado than me.

Just what I needed! I'll pair this with the trusty J.O.C. (Joy of Cooking) to reach pie nirvana. Pie-vana? I probably need to stop with the pie puns. I almost titled this post Piecrastination...

I really, really, really want to write about pie crust. But I'm up early for a reason, and it's not this blog. The coffee is fresh. Novel, here I come. I'm rusty after a long weekend away, and dragging my feet. It's hard not to treat writing like punishment, sometimes. But - that's the best way to kill it. I'm trying for the positive it's-just-creation (like pie) attitude. So, here I go: Word document, open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Made For Each Other: Strawberry Rhubarb

I Love Lists

Summer Fruit Parade